Thursday, April 30, 2009

Does your Form I-94 has an Incorrect Information?


Thursday, April 30, 2009 | , , , , , , , ,

If you have an incorrect information on Form I-94 card or you have lost it, Please do not neglect this. Rather follow right procedure to amend it.

What If your Form I-94 has incorrect information on it?
If your Form I-94, Arrival-Departure Record, was issued by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) (at a port of entry) and it has an error, you should go to the nearest CBP Office with proof of entry or admission and the Form I-94, and request a new Form I-94. If the Form I-94 was issued by USCIS (at a local USCIS office or from a USCIS Service Center) and it has an error, you should go to a USCIS local office and request a new Form I-94. If the officer at the local office is not convinced that the Form I-94 was issued in error, the officer may advise you to file a Form I-102, Application for Replacement/Initial Non-immigrant Arrival Departure Document.

What If your Form I-94 has been lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed?
If your Form I-94 has been lost, stolen, mutilated, or destroyed, you will need to apply for a replacement Form I-94 by filing a Form I-102.


You Might Also Like :


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi,

Very nice to visit your blog and found very interesting. I also have an site http://www.philanthropist.org/ working as a non profit organization. so I want that you will provide us a link on your blog and help us in carrying out this non profit organization.

Thank you

Eric Melin

Position said...

hi,

Very nice to visit your blog and found very interesting. I also have an site http://www.philanthropist.org/ working as a non profit organization. so I want that you will provide us a link on your blog and help us in carrying out this non profit organization.

Thank you

Eric Melin

Post a Comment