Sunday, May 3, 2009

H1B FY 2010 Approved : How early can I enter US?

Sunday, May 03, 2009 | , , , ,

If you recently received Form I-797 for your H1B case and your case was approved as consular processing (CP) case, you may apply for an H1B visa at your nearest consulate as soon as you receive the Form I-797. However your entry to the US is restricted to 10 days prior to the start date as noted in the Form I-797, unless you are already working on an H1B visa and have applied for a revalidation.

Since you can only enter US, 10 days prior to the start date, please do not rush to get your H1B visa stamped. Make sure you have all the required documents first. Getting H1B stamped this year will require endorsing your case with many supporting documents in order to prove your case is legitimate.

You Might Also Like :


Post a Comment