Friday, June 24, 2011

I-485 Case Tracker for Priority Dates those are Current


Friday, June 24, 2011 | , , , ,

New "I-485 Case Tracker ONLY for Priority Dates those are Current" is currently released, and open for comments and suggestion. Please use I-485 Case Application Tracker for your case ONLY if your Priority Date has recently became 'Current' in previous or current visa bulletin. Please note that your "Name" cannot have duplicate entries. Data once added will allow editing only few fields.

Goal of this tracker to track approval time after getting 'current' and efforts individual has to take before receiving approvals.

As of now tracker will take into account

Name ▼

Visa Bulletin Month ▼

Visa Category ▼

Chargeability ▼

Priority Date ▼

AOS/CP ▼

I-485 Case Status ▼

Case Type ▼

I-485 Approval Date ▼

Comments ▼

Rep Contacted ▼

Rep Contact Date ▼

SR Opened ▼

SR Open Date ▼

CP Interview Notice Date ▼

EAD/AP Received Date ▼

Biometrics Notice Receiving Date ▼

If you have more suggestions please leave comments.

Check I-485 Tracker here


You Might Also Like :


2 comments:

Dean1243 said...

Do you know if spouse's GC process at the same time as primary filler or they get process later time? I received my GC recently but it was only my card in the mail. We have filled application jointly.

CM_USNonImmigrants said...

Usually at I-485 level, two petitions are treated independently unless Primary applicant is rejected. She might get GC little later than you depending upon any more documents/background check required for her. This is not unusual. I know of a case where derivative received GC atleast 6 month before primary. USCIS wanted to redo FP on primary again.

Post a Comment