March 2012 Visa Bulletin Predictions
- EB3- China could advance to 22 December 2004
- EB3 – ROW, EB3-Philippines, and EB3-Mexico could advance to 15
March 2006. EB3-ROW-M-P is still marching towards 8th August 2006 for current FY 2012.
- EB2 will be current for ROW, Mexico and Philippines.
- EB3-India could advance to 01 September 2002.
- EB2-India and EB2-China could see 2 months- 6 months movement in coming bulletin. This may be last movement before cut-off date will stall until May Visa Bulletin. Dates may retrogress in May-June visa bulletin. Current data suggests retrogression will be reasonable around October 2008 or later. This may change with sudden increase in demand during later part of the year. Less retrogression may mean some rapid movement into late 2010 and early 2011 in FY 2013.
You Might Also Like :